Monday, October 31, 2016

Ballerina



https://my.digitalgoodsstore.com/product/fixdb

https://my.digitalgoodsstore.com/product/fixdb


This month's sponsor for the Classic Design Team Open Challenge, is Morgan's Artworld. 
The image I chose is Ballerina for my Design Team inspirational card. I printed the image three times and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut each image in different places and stacked them with soft pads to form a 3D image.

I used the Craft Artist 2 Program, Vintage Bears digikit, for the background mixed media  and Old #2 paper from A Bite More Time to Craft's Digital paper collection.

My final act was to embellish the card with flowers and a tag made in the  Craft Artist 2 Program, using the Graceful Dancer digikit.

I hope this card inspired you to join our challenge where anything goes.
Please visit again,
Victoria

Challenges:

1 comment:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely stunning make this month Victoria. Great job I love it.
Love having you on the team too, very proud. Hope all is well.
Hugs to you
Annette xxxx