Sunday, April 3, 2016

Nana Nancy's Sandcastle Gnome



Hi! Let me introduce you to Nana Nancy's Sandcastle Gnome, created by Heather Valentine, you can only get her at    http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p1894/Nana_Nancy's_Sandcastle_Gnome.html                                               

I merged the uncolored image with a background in Craft Artist 2. Then I printed the picture 3 times and colored each image with Copic Marker. I cut out 2 images in different places and then stacked them using soft pads to form a 3D image. I placed the finished picture on a variety of card stock. I embellished the finished card.

The following is my color recipe card:

I hope Nana has inspired you to join our challenge. I look forward to seeing the entries.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe, so funny, love this image, hugs Lori xx