Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Bride

Vintage card #1




vintage card #2
Yes, I made two vintage cards using the same digi, the freebie for the month of June "Bride" by Morgan's Artworld. Because, I made two cards I had to print the image six times (3 for each card) and colored each with Copic Markers. I cut the first three in different  places and stacked them with soft pads to form my 3D image. I did the same with the remaining three.

Card # 1:  I made an oval using a frame from the Steampunk Elegance Digikit using the Craft Artist 2 program. I put a yellow background behind the frame and used  Distress Ink to give it that vintage look. Then I adhered the 3D image to the oval and several pieces of card stock. My final act for card was to embellish with silk flowers and a bow.

Card#2: I adhered the 3D image to several pieces of card stock and added a wooden frame around the Image. My final act for this card was to embellish with silk flowers and metal corner stickers.

I couldn't decide which card I liked better, so I posted both on my blog.
I hope you like this project, Thanks for the visit.

Challenges:

No comments: