|Vintage card #1|
|vintage card #2|
Card # 1: I made an oval using a frame from the Steampunk Elegance Digikit using the Craft Artist 2 program. I put a yellow background behind the frame and used Distress Ink to give it that vintage look. Then I adhered the 3D image to the oval and several pieces of card stock. My final act for card was to embellish with silk flowers and a bow.
Card#2: I adhered the 3D image to several pieces of card stock and added a wooden frame around the Image. My final act for this card was to embellish with silk flowers and metal corner stickers.
I couldn't decide which card I liked better, so I posted both on my blog.
I hope you like this project, Thanks for the visit.