Monday, February 22, 2016

Selene Moonbeam Goddess

                           

                            

  The image I picked for my inspirational card is called Selene Moonbeam Goddess and was created by artist Heather Valentine. You can only get it at http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p931/Selene_Moonbeam_Goddess.html
I started by printing the image three times and colored each using Copic Markers. Then, I cut each image in different places and stacked them together with soft pads to form a 3D image.
I embellished the image with gems and glitter before adhering to several card stocks.
My final act was to embellish the card with, flowers, gems and glitter. I made a bow with a sting of gems and placed a flower on it.

Following is my color recipe card.

I hope this card inspired you to join our challenges at Lacy Sunshine Color Your World 
Challenge.

Please come visit again,
Victoria

 

1 comment:

caroline said...

Wow awesome card Victoria beautiful coloring.
Caroline senior ct