Saturday, October 24, 2015

Santa's Little Helper


Isn't this image adorable? He's by artist Mo Manning and his name is Santa's Little Helper. I printed the image multiple times on mixed media paper. Then I colored three images using Prismacolor Pencils. I cut two images to form the 3D card and used soft pads. It was adhered to a variety of patterned card stock. My final step was to embellish the card.

I hope you like this Christmas card, as much as I enjoyed making it. Come back and see me again.

I plan to participate in the following challenges:

 http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/10/challenge-256-anything-goes-wmo-image.html

1 comment:

lis-m said...

this is so adorable, I need to colour this cutie up myself. Fab creation
Thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this time.
Good luck! xx