Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rory Christmas Presents




This little Christmas card was made using Rory Christmas Presents by Lacy Sunshine. I made the image in 3D by printing the image three times and then coloring them with Prismacolor Pencils. I cut each image in different places and stacked them with soft pads to form a 3D image. I printed the winter village as the background, from the Craft Artist 2 program. I adhered the 3D image to the background. I mounted each part together on several pieces of metallic card stock.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it.

I intend to enter the following challenges:
http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/challenge-9.html


3 comments:

Handmade by Veer said...

Beautiful! Love it! xx

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely card and cute image, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely card and image, thanks for sharing with Artistic Inspirations!